Life Safety Peer Review Services
We bring both understanding of life safety code and industry trends to ensure a timely completion of your construction process.
- Reviewing design drawings and specifications.
- Describing shortfalls in meeting the “Guidelines for Design and Construction of Health Care Facilities.”
- Ensuring compliance with the appropriate edition of “NFPA 101 Life Safety Code.”
- Identifying opportunities to refine coordination of construction documents for various design trades.
- Meetings with responsible parties to review our findings
- Attending monthly construction meetings to assure compliance
Our professionals are prepared to work with the owner, designers and contractors to avert potentially costly change orders, obstacles to Joint Commission and state Department of Health approvals, and delays in move-in and commissioning of renovations and new construction. Projects of any size benefit from a fresh set of eyes, with an impartial view, to aid the client in streamlining licensing inspections and expediting project completion.
If we can be of assistance please contact Karim Bhimani at Bhimanik@tsigconsulting.com for additional information.